Wednesday, August 03, 2005

my cakes`


I just have to share my cakes today! Cake decorating is another creative outlet for me. I get to play in color and design. The sky is the limit as to what can go on a cake or the shape the cake can take!

This first cake was my grandson's first birthday cake. My dd emailed me a picture of the firetruck she wanted to use.

Here come the clowns! Clowns can be positioned sitting or laying down. They can sit on the edge of the cake too! Clowns are really cute on cupcakes too!

I did this Tractor cake for my father-in-law’s 70th birthday. He has a John Deere tractor that he just loves!

This cake was done for my daughter-in-law’s birthday. She loves pink, yellow, and flowers!

Hugs & Smiles,

Leigh Anne Haygood

Patchwork Parrot

http://lahaygood.blogspot.com

No comments: