Sunday, March 13, 2005

Colors

Everyday I walk down a path to the studio. My bulbs are putting on an array of colors on either side of the path this week. I have various shades of purple, white, and pink hyacinths peeking through the lacy yellow daffodils. I am always amazed at the wide range of color that God has put together without the first thought of whether they go together or not. All those glorious colors mixed with various shades of green. Sage green has become my new favorite neutral, both in my home decor and in my art. It is appearing in my quilt designs, on my walls, and now has crept into my dyes. I am playing with several shades of green, yellow, brown, and black to produce that very special shade of sage green. Not too grey, but not too green either.

I've been taking some search engine optimization and web development classes the last several weeks. Whew, what work! I thought I had my website in pretty good order, then I started taking these classes. Then DH and I transferred to a new webhost! My work is constant now! I've been modifying the pages, uploading them to the new space and then trying to work out the glitches all at the same time. Needless to say, there are links that still don't work properly but the site is looking better and Google has found them! They aren't on the first page of any searches for my keywords yet, but that is a work in progress. Patchwork Parrot and Automobile Solutions are growing and improving daily. I have gotten more work done on AS than I have on PP but the improvements are coming along.

Have a glorious day!
Stitch something, even if it is a button!
hugs & smiles,
la

No comments: