Friday, August 12, 2011

haven't fallen off earth again...

Hiya!  I haven’t fallen off the earth again, but have two final psych papers due this weekend.  I’ve also been attending the Global Leadership Summit!  It is just awesome! I have just today to soak up more inspiration with God’s word then I’ll be burning up my keyboard with the last of the frantic writing on my papers (after all, school has to come first, right?).  I really should have been writing yesterday and today but felt like God would restore the hours to me since I’ve been basking in His word and resting in His love!  I honestly felt I was sitting at His feet yesterday as I received His mighty messages for me!  Here’s the link for The Global Leadership Conference so you can browse around and see what you do not want to miss next year!  Find a Live Streaming church and get a seat!  http://willowcreek.com/

I’ve been considering changing my title from Queen of Hysteria to Queen of Procrastination, but realized that title is already taken.  Off to work on papers and get ready for the last day of summit THEN... I’ll be back with a blog about the summit and various other thoughts as well! 

Remember to “Live Simply,Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly,
Leave the rest to GOD....
*Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keeps You
Humble, Success keeps You Glowing,**
But Only God Keeps You Going!*”

Have a blessed day!
Leigh Anne


No comments: